- Having a unique ability to create, engage with, and nurture a wide variety of communities that mean a great deal to us as we continue to grow
- Stepping in alongside our social and content team to deliver stories and photos from the events you visit.
- Staying on top of industry trends, the latest influencer and digital media advancements and bringing them to bear on relevant campaigns
- Identifying highly visible blogger / influencer / ambassador outreach opportunities.
- Co-ordinating with the social and content teams to build a solid database of contacts with whom to grow our brand.
- You are passionate about women's health and want to work hard with our fun team to break down the last big taboo for women everywhere - THE MENOPAUSE.
- You will be highly motivated, energetic and imaginative when it comes to experimenting and innovating in the way we engage influencers to help achieve our business objectives.
- You are a natural networker and love people. You constantly look for ways to connect people and bring communities together.
- You are charismatic (according to your friends!) and feel comfortable that our values – free-thinking, cheeky and light-hearted – reflect some aspects of your personality and approach.
- There aren’t enough hours in the day to deliver the ideas buzzing around your brain. You are creative but understand the importance of having a plan that is focused and which underpins the broader business strategy.
- You are great at thinking up meaningful ways that we can create mutually beneficial campaigns in conjunction with our partners.
- You are a social butterfly. You bring imagination, confidence, creativity, communication skills and love of networking to bear on our real-life events and real-time digital interactions.
- You are one-part geek. You're the one with the "I love spreadsheets" mug and you collate data like a BOSS!
This is a part time role and we're more than happy for you to work from home, building your database and reaching out to community to introduce the brand and also gather support for our campaigns around the menopause.
You will also be required to go to several events per month where you will be introducing yourself as our ambassador and meeting our digital friends in real life! You should be London based or in the surrounding area as you will be going to several events each month.
Rates dependent on experience.
If this sounds like you please can you forward a covering letter and CV to :